Each year, the France Chicago Center provides more than $100,000 to support University of Chicago students conducting research, internships, and/or intensive language study in France.
Research Fellowships and Travel Grants: Students interested in applying for research fellowships and travel grants for this summer and the 2019-20 academic year should keep in mind the following deadlines:
• February 11, 2019 — for the Collège de France Research Fellowship
• April 15, 2019 — for François Furet Travel Grant, Summer Research Fellowship, Sciences Po Exchange Fellowship, EHESS Exchange Fellowship, and the Collège de France Science Research Travel Grant.
Internship Support: Students interested in applying for internship travel grant support, please keep in mind the following deadlines:
• January 18, 2019 — for the SSA Internship Travel Grant to France
• January 31, 2019 — for the Harris School Internship Travel Grant to France
• February 16, 2019 — for graduate student internships in France secured through the GCI Internship Program, administered through UChicagoGrad.