This year, the France Chicago Center will be providing up to $110,000 in direct support to University of Chicago students conducting research, internships, and/or intensive language study in France.
If interested in applying for research fellowships and travel grants, keep in mind the following deadlines:
• January 15, 2018 — for the Collège de France Research Fellowship
• April 16, 2018 — for François Furet Travel Grant, Summer Research Fellowship, Sciences Po Exchange Fellowship, EHESS Exchange Fellowship, and the Collège de France Science Research Travel Grant.
If interested in applying for internship travel grants, please keep in mind the following deadlines:
• January 12, 2018 — for the SSA Internship Travel Grant to France
• January 31, 2018 — for the Harris School Internship Travel Grant to France
• February 17, 2018 — for graduate student internships in France secured through the GCI Internship Program, administered through UChicagoGrad.